Before submitting an inquiry, it is important to understand that HOPB is not a law firm or an attorney referral service. Therefore, if you have a legal problem and need legal assistance, please speak to a community association attorney in your state. For an attorney referral, you may visit the American Bar Association or your state's page under legal resources. 

Name *
Contact # *
Contact #
Choosing the right option will help our customer service team direct your question to the correct person.